Sunday, July 12, 2009

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP


I AM TRYING TO FIND ME A NEW BOARDER FOR MY BLOG. I AM VERY CAREFUL FINDING THE PERFECT ONE FOR ME AND I DO LIKE CHANGE. I KNOW THAT I COULD HAVE ONE CREATED FOR ME, AND THERE IS A COST, BUT I PROBEBLY WOULD NOT WANT TO CHANGE IT.

I HAVE USED "THE CUTEST BLOG ON THE BLOCK" FOR TWO YEARS. I BELIEVE WE'VE COME TO AN END. I JUST FOUND "DELIGHTFUL DOTS" AND I'M TRYING THEM OUT.

I THINK I'LL HAVE A CONTEST: IF YOU KNOW OF ANOTHER PROGRAM WITH FREE BOARDERS - PLEASE COMMENT ON MY BLOG AND LEAVE THEIR NAMES. THE ONE THAT SHARES A SITE WITH ME, THAT I FIND SOMETHING FROM, WILL BE THE WINNER. THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE SOMETHING FROM MY SEWING/CRAFT ROOM.

3 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

I don't know what you are looking for but here are a few sites:

Pyzam.com (I personally couldn't figure out how to use these ones but know some people who have).

simplychicblogs.blogspot.com (the instructions for posting these backgrounds are on the right hand side)

hotbliggityblog.com (not free but I think they let you decided how much to pay)

www.backgroundfairy.com

www.blogaroozer.com

www.scrapmyblog.com

Ryan Cowley said...

Here's another one that does custom designs that you pay for but also has some free ones:

aquapoppydesigns.blogspot.com

Nielson said...

Here's one, it's my personal fav http://www.shabbyblogs.com/backgrounds.html

And really, I can do one for you for free too--just let me know!