Sunday, August 2, 2009

WHITE WEDNESDAY







I love this idea of White Wednesday. It's great to have a special purpose to get together with people you admire. And that I do! All of your bloggspots are amazing to look at and to hear about your days and the things that you think about simple feels me with content. The comments are icing on the cake, they are like christmas to me.

This being my first White Wednesday, I've decided to just do a simple walk through of one of the peaceful days in my life, most days aren't peaceful. But some are!!!

The beginning of the day would be trying to get out of my white cotton egyption sheets and pillow cases.

After I finally do, I like to put a load of laundry in. I love my washer and dryer being right across the hall from my bedroom.

Then I enjoy a simple breakfast of toast and eggs. I really don't eat that many.

Then I walk around the house and make sure the blinds are all closed. Mr Stitches-n-stuff tells me, "Cindy, be sure and keep the blinds down, it will keep the house cooler". Cooler I say, It's 72 degrees in here, I'm in the basement which is 5 degrees cooler, I have a fan going full speed ahead, a glass of ice water and I'm still sweating.

I take my hand phone and head down stairs. On a great day, I can stay busy down here for 4 good hours, and the phone doesn't ring. I do have to repeatedly get more ice water.

1 comment:

Nielson said...

I love white Wednesday too! I'm jealous that you craft for 4 uninterrupted hours! :) I guess my time will come :) And isn't that chandelier on top of your blog in your house somewhere?? I vaguely remember it--and I LOVE it!! Gorgeous!