Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to all




Today is the day after thanksgiving and I have a minute so I wanted to change my background for Christmas and post a new blog. However, this does not mean that I'm skipping over Thanksgiving. On the contrary, my life has been so crazy meeting deadlines since I came back from Ecuador in October that I haven't been able to keep up. I have been sewing. I can't tell you what I've been sewing because it's a surprise, but I will post you pictures when I can.

I want to express to you my gratitude to a Heavenly Father who continues to show me his tender mercies daily. My life itself is a mercy - one that I recognize daily. I'm not sure of my Father's plan for me, but I try continuously to be ready. This Thanksgiving was spent with some of (not all) our children and grandchildren. I enjoyed preparing the traditional meal with the help of my John and our granddaughter Kacie. We also enjoyed preparing the dinning room table. Everyone enjoyed each others' company. We are a very strong family and there is a large amount of love to give. Even when part of us isn't here, I can feel their presence in spirit.

4 comments:

dream quilt create said...

What a beautiful family you have Cindy

Bryce and Kellee Orrock said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! That's such a cute family you have there!

Jenn's Notes said...

hey Cindy. If you go to lindsayphotography.com her contact info is on her website. It was nice to see you too at the shower.I love the holidays because you see so many family members.

Shelli said...

Aunt Cindy! I found your blog! It was good to see you at the shower, love ya!