Tuesday, September 8, 2009

LET'S GET AWAY
















Wednesday our family left for St. George for a last minute get-a-way. We actually got John to take 3 days off to be with us. We stayed in our home away from home, the Abby Inn. It was so much fun.

We swam and swam and swam. There is one picture where all but 2 of my grandchildren are by me. I got some good shots of the kids doing tricks in the pool. Wyatt, standing on his head in the water, Hannah doing a back bend into the water and Kacie flooting on her back. I couldn't take many pictures because I was the shark going after the wee fishes.

We all went to the Play "Annie", it was amazing and of course to a stake house for dinner. The Dog Father was a lunch stop.

All my children love to hike so that was a big event. One family went to the red cliffs of St. George and the other family went to Zions Parke. Not me mind you! I went antiquing at the Main Street Antiques and Urban Renewal. Oh, and I never miss TJ Max. Come back on White Wednesday to see the shops.

We had a little birthday celebration for John, he turned 60. His cake was a BYU football and fildgoal made out of cutcakes. We wanted him to relax and just be a kid again, so his gifts, consisted of, a gazoo, a twirlybird, a straw that starts in the drink and goes up and around the ears and the eyes then the mouth, a rubber tounqe that you put in your libs and blow.

I almost forget. I got a cool picture of Owen behind his bubble.

It was a great get-a-way.

No comments: