Thursday, October 1, 2009

WHITE/BLACK WEDNESDAY





















Happy White (and in my case, black) Wednesday. This day is put on by Faded Charm and it is too much fun. Go to her site and see lots of other participants. I love doing this because I love the inspiration that comes to me when I'm focusing on a certain thing. In this case, white.

I took a good friend out for her birthday. We wanted to go to the University Mall where a particular store was. We get there and find out that the store has closed, Bummer. So we decide to walk the mall. My friend ask me if I wanted to go into the clothing store called White/Black. I haven't shopped for nice cloths for so long, I had no idea. The wheals were starting to chern, I've been sewing in black and white now for the last two weeks. So I'm thinking, hea, White Wednesday, it might be perfect.

Well, was I in for a treat. What a fantastic store. Can I say I loved it. I haven't been modivated by clothing for 23 years. I use to wear things like this. I use to design this style in my head and wonder why nobody had a store like this. Wow, life and I don't get along very well in the physical department right now. I've got some life style changing that's going to take place.

But -- I want to be able to shop in that store. I'm looking at these 2 very well dressed women behind the counter and I ask, can I take pictures. I'm thinking, all I can do is have pictures around me of how I use to look.

Anyway, I wanted to share with you these beautiful pieces of White/Black design.

No comments: