Saturday, October 31, 2009

31 YEARS OLD



Do you believe the saying, "Time heals all wounds? I believe it's true. You see I have been so preoccupied with Halloween this year that I completely forgot about my sweet Casey Collett's, would have been, 31st birthday. It was October 14th. It just dawned on me yesterday. John and I were in Ogden and he drove to the Cemetary and said that he wanted to visit his daughter and wish her happy birthday. This is the first year I've forgotten.

31 years ago, she was born. Born with too many problems to live. Born with a strong spirit and a strong will. Born with the ability to indure everything that was passed to her. She was indeed a miracle. Her broken but always giving heart, kept beating until her parents were humbled enough, to recognize that the Lords Will, needed to be done in her behalf.

That little girl left an impact on alot of people. Especially me! My Daughter, I've missed so many special moments with her in this life - but - I look forward to a brighter day when I can touch her face - and - hear her say - Mamma

No comments: