Sunday, December 28, 2008

2008 - 2009


A year is gone and another one begins. I've seen 57 new years and not one of them have been disappointing. I love new beginnings, start overs, another chance, hope for better things, faith in a brighter day. I like to start over with a new list of things to do, to look for, to think about, to make happen. I love to look forward to new experiences, new journey's, new challenges. I love to recommit to my Father in Heaven and I love to be able to stand still and see his glory in the things that he has ask me to do.

Most of all I love to be able to see new things happen in my family. I get so much joy out of my children's and grand children's progression.

Right now I know that I am looking forward to Jackson (grandson) being baptised, a new grandson being born, Dallin being able to work in a pharmacy, several trips with John, Humanitarian Efforts, making several quilts in my new sewing room, and anything else that comes my way. I also look forward to continuing some very good friendships, and I always love making more.

I hope that you have a happy new year and while making all your new lists, don't forget to give yourself time to refresh and regroup, go to the temple.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Cindy! I was so excited to find your blog, I have so many great memories from Young Women's with you. It sounds like you are doing well. I think it's really neat all the service you do in Equador. Hope you have an awesome new year! Drop by my blog sometime and say hi :)
Love,
Jessica (Atkinson) Richey

Ryan Cowley said...

Who is having a baby? And when?

Thanks for all the wonderful comments on my blog. It is nice to know that someone is reading!

Brandon and Carly said...

I got a laminator. It is the machine that puts the plastic cover over papers and books. I use my mom's all of the time for school and church projects. Now I have one of my own!!

Becky Lewis said...

Cindy,
Starr will turn 16 this Friday - can you believe that? She is so understanding and only is happy that you want to spend time with her. She wants to go skating so that's what we'll do for her party but on Sat. No Cindy, I won't be putting skates on, just taking pics. I'll post some. We'll get together soon.