Tuesday, December 9, 2008

2009 Ford Fuson






Six years ago Dallin and I went on a search for the perfect car. One that we both liked and we both could drive and one that he could take over when he came back from serving a mission in Argentina. It took us a few weeks but we found one. A Mitsubishi Lancer, OZ Rally. White with grey cloth interior. 4 door, sun roof, and a fin on the back. Well, I drove it for two years, he came home and wanted something different so I drove it (and loved) for 3 more years. John took me to Henry Day Ford the other day and we traded the Lancer in for a Ford Fusion. It looks quite a bit like the Lancer, a little bigger, much nicer, much smother, much quieter, and a much bigger punch. It took me a few times driving it to get use to it, but I'm going to love it.

2 comments:

Nielson said...

Nice car!

dream quilt create said...

Lucky you Cindy. There's nothing like a new car. Well, I guess I can think of some things, but it is really exciting to get a new car.