Saturday, March 7, 2009

Finished



My mother has finished the Cloth for the temple. She will now deliver it to the party in charge. They will have it steamed and blocked and made ready to be placed in it's special place in the temple. Mom says that her hands don't hurt her as she crochets. I'm glad to hear that, because all of the years of her using her hands have certainly left a bent and swollen result.

I will always remember the hundreds of hours that have gone into this beautiful piece of Art. I will also be on the look out for my mothers "Hand Crocheted Cloth" whenever I visit the Oquirrh Temple.

2 comments:

Nielson said...

That is amazing!!!!! I would LOVE to learn how to do that! Wow! Oh, and so sorry about all the water--what a mess!

Ryan Cowley said...

This is amazing! I love knowing these are handmade and all the love that goes into them.