Friday, June 12, 2009

Projects





I have been dying to buy an old window - I finally did, in an antic store in Logan Utah. I also bought an old bread box at a shop in Clearfield Utah. I've been giving these two items a great deal of thought. You see my house is very contemporary. Contemporary like my daughter. Having only one daughter to raise I have taken many opportunities to figure out her style. It's always been different from mine but I believe with all my heart that differences can blend, both in personalities and style. My style has been able to change depending on the place I am living and my responsibilities at that time. The most important thing to me is that you are comfortable in my home and I am comfortable living in it. We've been in our home 4 years now and I haven't had time to work on every room. This year I'm going to change that. I've decided that I need a spark of vintage in each room.

SO

I've chosen a deep Plum paint called Interlude that I will treat both these vintage beauties with. Come back and you'll be able to see them.

2 comments:

Becky Lewis said...

I'm here! Thanks for the invite and the love of a friend!

Ryan Cowley said...

Thanks for the invite! I have missed reading your blog!