Thursday, June 11, 2009

THE RAIN -- THE RAIN



OH MY GOSH, I WISH I COULD BE RECORDING THE WONDERFUL SOUND THAT I HEAR RIGHT NOW. IT'S RAINING, NO, I REALLY MEAN RAINING. IT'S BEEN DOING IT FOR ABOUT 2 FULL DAYS. IT LOOKS MORE LIKE A RAIN YOU WOULD FIND IN GEORGIA. COMING DOWN LIKE SHARP KNIVES, HITTING THE GROUND HARD AND WITH GREAT FORCE. EACH DROP HOLDS A PINT OF WATER, PRECIOUS CLEAR WATER THAT CARRIES NUTRIENTS THAT BRING FORTH LIFE AND GROWTH TO THIS EARTH. MY FLOWERS AND PLANTS AND TREES AND LAWN ARE BEING TOUCHED BY THE MASTERS HAND. THEY ARE BEING TOLD, "YOU CAN BECOME WHO YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BECOME", I WILL HELP YOU.

So often we are like the plants on the earth. We become dry in need of water. We begin to loose our strength and our limps hang down. We try to stretch, thinking moister can be received from here or there. Maybe a little bit can! We dig our roots deep into the earth, or our work, thinking that time will surely bring on new buckets of renewal. If it doesn't come, what can we do? The plant will curl up and die and have to be pulled from the garden. We have two choices: One will become limp and loose her value to herself and family and others. The other will do everything she can to survive.

Like the plants and flowers and trees and grass, we need to be watered and fed nutrients of value. Our attitude effects us every day - our choices effect us every day - our family and friends effect us every day - these sources help to fill our buckets. The living water that I receive from my savior Jesus Christ is there for me and you Daley. I can't be who I am suppose to be without the love and support from him.

Thank you for this rain.

2 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Cindy, thank you for inviting me to visit you and your blog! It looks so enchanting,I will need to sit here with a cup of tea and linger over all your beautiful photos! Looks like you are a very talented lady!

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Julie, I'm glad your on board. I love blogging friends. I'll add you to my link so I can find you fast.