Thursday, June 4, 2009

Schools almost out




OK, OK, this boarder is not my style but it kinda goes with the party coming up with my grandchildren. It's our annual schools out party and we are using the trees that are in this boarder. It's also getting close to summer and I really like the idea of the sand. I can imagine the clear blue sky too. I'll change it after our party.

I want to thank you for your patience with me about going private with my blog.

Today is my 38th wedding anniversary. It's been a long time but I wouldn't change anything about it. I love my John more today then I did 38 years ago. We have definitely been in this together.

1 comment:

Just a bed of roses said...

congratulations on 38 years, isnt it remarkable when you think about it. Lots of give and take and a sense of humor.
Looking forward to hearing about your grandchildren party.
One of mine has a fever...not going anywhere close to that right now.