Saturday, May 30, 2009

Isn't the word Vintage lovely







I am putting these things on my blog because I need a little help in adding a little vintage to them. There is a store in Farmington that I love, called Just A Bed Of Roses. The owner has been a friend of mine for the better part of 38 years. We both married men from Wilson. As long as I've known Brenda she has been involved in everything vintage, only we use to call it Antic. Vintage sounds so lovely, don't you think? She is a master of making things ooze with charm and if you go into her store, she makes you feel so special. Anyway, I think if I can show her what I want to do, she will help me, choose from her store the magic I need to add the vintage charm.

2 comments:

dream quilt create said...

You could put a little collection of your favorites in the basket, like linens, gloves,etc. The basket of pillows could have some little doilies spilling over the sides, with something dangling from the handle, like a vintage pair of sewing scissors, or something to do with embroidery.

Unknown said...

Love your blogspot. As I have told you many times, y ou are a good writer. Again, why don't you write a book about Casey and get it published. I firmly believe it would be a tear-jerking best seller.

Love, Mom