Thursday, May 7, 2009

On top of things this year







I must be feeling pretty great this spring, I've really gotten a handle on things. The deck out back is almost restrained along with Dallin's Adirondack chair he built in high school. John and Dallin got the tramp put together. A summer tradition for the last 13 or so years. I've gotten new dishes and glasses for mothers day, so were all ready to par-ty Sunday, on mothers day!

I'll be cooking a couple of beef roasts, mashed potatoes and gravy, carrots, peas, rolls and butter and jam. My mother is bringing a fruit salad and some pudding.
I'm also making fennel cookies and a fastest cake in the west. I need to come up with a great drink to go into my new goblets. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Wow, we've got to stain that fence this year.

2 comments:

dream quilt create said...

Are you trying to make me jealous, spending Mother's Day with your mom and children? For your pretty goblets, I would suggest sparkling white grape juice with a touch of fruit nectar and 3 frozen grapes in the bottom.

Everyday Sparkles said...

It was so nice meeting you and I will have fun looking at your pretty blog and your favorites list. What a beautiful baby in your last post! Have a great weekend and enjoy your projects. I can tell you are very organized!