Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day with my Family






I can't think of a greater way to spend the evening then with my family eating and watching the kids play. We got together at my son Jareds house. Him and Hillary and their family live in Farmington. A beautiful peaceful place with a great historical feel to it. Good conversation and good fun with your family is something to cherish. I do think though, that we should do something more to show respect to those that are no longer with us. Something more then just getting together to celebrate. I think next year, we'll car pool down to Ogden to the cemetaries and let the children put flowers on their Aunt Casey's and their Great Grandma and Great Grandpas graves and their Great Great Grandma and Great Great Grandpas graves.

Then go play somewhere!

4 comments:

Everyday Sparkles said...

Looks like a lovely Memorial Day celebrating with family. I love the house in one of your photos. That is my favorite style.

p.s. I love Brenda too. Isn't she sweet.

Becky Lewis said...

Okay, I can get on......are you private yet?

Jenni B said...

Cindy,

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm so glad you found me!

I sent the bottles to Utah to be sold in Finder's Keepers in American Fork on Main Street. Have you been to that store? I have lots of my products there and if you haven't been, you HAVE to go soon!!

Jenni B

Mimi Sue said...

Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment. Looks like you guys had lots of fun with your family on Memorial Day. I love Farmington too. Mimi