Saturday, May 9, 2009

Spring cleaning at it's best








When I moved into my home 4 years ago I wanted monochromatic colors. Brown and cream, tan walls and ceiling, white trim and doors. A tanish/goldish short shag carpet and tans and cream tile. I soon needed more color so I brought in fall colors in my living room and kitchen/dinning/family center, and foryer.

This year I'm wanting an accent color for my bedroom and bathroom. DA DA! Plum ------I could eat it up. New rugs and towels for the bath. Plum Lillie's in a Crystal vase, Plum candles on crystal candle sticks and a Crystal picture frame for my bedroom. I'm looking for the right Plum pillow for my bed. Anyone seen one? My daughter gave me a beautiful pair of Plum silk pajamas.

Spring cleaning can be so much fun!

1 comment:

dream quilt create said...

Wow, it's beautiful Cindy! Kohl's, Jc Penney, tj maxx, and pier 1 imports have good pillows. Or, make a simple one and buy the pillow form at joann's. am going to jacksonville this afternoon with vanessa for a woman's conference and hope to make it in time to stop by a quilt shop that has the potential of being cute!