Friday, May 29, 2009

Sewing RoomOpen






I suppose my sewing room has been closed long enough. I was ask to make a quilt to raffle off at Liberty Days on July 4th. It's a honor for me to get to do it so I told them that I would be happy to do it. I've only got 4 weeks to get it done.

I'm going to use the new material I ordered on line, it's called Kyoco. It's soft oriental prints on Brown, Teal, and cream colors. Due to time, it will be very contemporary with straight lines and I will make it up as I go. My granddaughter Kacie is a very good iron er, she helped me yesterday. My friend Cindy Paulson is going to machine quilt it and I will bind it. This will be my donation to Liberty Days.

I will keep you informed!

1 comment:

dream quilt create said...

I love the colors you chose. It looks like you are busy, busy, busy!